Sunday, March 8, 2015

Message for the day

To remain in peace is to give support to those around. 

Expression: If there is inner peace even when there is negativity all around, there is the ability to give support to those around. The biggest service that one can do is to give this support to those in need during challenging times. The one who remains in peace even in chaotic conditions becomes an example also. 

Experience: When I am able to maintain my own inner state of calm under all circumstances, I am able to learn from everything that happens. I am able to bring benefit for those around me because of the vibrations of positivity that I am able to spread. I become a source of inspiration and support for all those in need. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment