Monday, March 23, 2015

Message for the day

The one who is detached enjoys all facilities and yet is not dependent. 

Expression: For the ones who are detached, the facilities available are a medium for attaining something. They make the best use of each and everything available, for their benefit and the benefit of others. Yet they don't stop because of lack of facilities because they are able to find a way even if there is nothing available. 

Experience: When I am detached, my internal stage is beyond fluctuation. I am able to enjoy each and every thing that comes my way and be light constantly. Also it enables me to be free of dependency. So I am able to make use of all facilities, and yet be free from negative feelings when I am deprived of them. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment