Friday, April 3, 2015

Message for the day

To be a well wisher means to think of changing first. 

Expression: Being a well wisher just doesn't mean wishing others well. It also means having good wishes for the self and having the pure desire to bring about a change for the better in the self. So whatever the kind of situations, instead of just judging others and what they need to change, the one who is a well-wisher constantly brings about transformation in the self. 

Experience: For having worked on myself under all circumstances and having used every situation as a chance for self-progress, I constantly enjoy every thing that comes my way. I have no expectations, but just think of benefit for others and myself. I then never find any situation to be an obstacle, but use it as a step for progress. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment