Sunday, April 19, 2015

Message for the day

To be elevated is to perform every task with understanding. 

Expression: To understand means to know what to do. So the one who understands and performs the task with this understanding surely performs only elevated tasks. No task is negative, or waste. Nor are actions ordinary, but each and every action is special because there is clear understanding. Others too get inspiration from such actions. 

Experience: When there is clear understanding of what I have to do, I am able to do what is right. So in this process, I find that there is a lot of time and energy saved and I am able to move forward very easily. I find that I am able to use my speciality in the right way bringing benefit to myself and others. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment