Saturday, February 11, 2017

Message of the day

The one who has the aim to be perfect is the one who learns from obstacles. 

Expression:The higher the aim, the more the obstacles that comes one's way. Just as a perfect idol is one that has been chiseled a great deal, each obstacle comes to remove some or the other defect from within. The one, who understands this little secret, is able to use each obstacle as a beautiful learning for growth, and a chance to express the best qualities from within. 

Experience: When I am committed to bringing out my own inner perfection, I am never deterred by the temporary situations that come my way. I move on with confidence, taking time to look within and recognize the hidden potential within me. I am able to get closer and closer to the perfection that I always seek. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment