Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Message of the day

To bring in light is to finish darkness. 

Expression:Usually when there is any negativity seen, there is a lot of attention paid to it. All the positivity remains hidden and only the negativity is highlighted. So the one who is caught up with a negative attitude colours all his words and actions too with this negativity and will naturally create a world of negativity for himself. 

Experience: When I am able to see the positivity even in both positive situations and negative situations, I am able to influence others with my positivity. Others' negativity will not influence me in a negative way, but I will be able to remain powerful in all situations. I will experience inner growth constantly. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment