Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Message of the day

To make the aim and qualification equal is to bring perfection. 

Expression:To have an aim that is high is to naturally bring about the desire to do the best in everything. But also important is to make effort to bring about those qualifications that are needed to fulfill this aim. So the one who has the desire to make the aim and qualifications equal is the one who is able to bring beauty to every action. 

Experience: When I am able to make constant effort to bring in those qualities that are necessary for my aim I am able to bring perfection. I am able to experience the satisfaction of bringing a lot of change in a short time. I experience constant progress as I continue to make effort to move on towards my aim. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment