Saturday, February 4, 2017

Message of the day

To perceive the need to change is to bring about change for the better. 

Expression:When something goes wrong, there is generally a feeling of being right. There is always a desire expressed to change the situation or the person. So there is no introspection, but only blame. Such words discourage others too as they are constantly made aware of their negativity. 

Experience: When I am able to understand the importance of bringing about change for the better in every situation that I am faced with, I am able to recognize the message that the situation gives me. I am able to use the situation to better myself and gradually progress towards the vision of perfection that I have for myself. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment