Monday, April 24, 2017

Message of the day

To constantly think of benefit is to be carefree. 

Projection:When something goes wrong, it is very natural for me to think of the negative aspect. I experience negative feelings and as I continue think about it, I tend to feel more and more heavy in my mind. This does not let me be light either in my daily activities or in my interactions with others. 

Solution: There is surely something positive in everything that happens. I need to make conscious effort to see positivity in everything that happens. This habit helps me be carefree even when something unexpected or unwanted happens. Even if I cannot see the positive aspect at that moment, I need to maintain the faith that whatever has happened is for the best. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment