Friday, April 28, 2017

Message of the day


To be powerful means to be stable and unchanging inspite of the changing situations.

Projection:My moods and feelings normally change according to the changing times. If things are going on well, I have a positive state of mind, or else I am not able to maintain my own positivity. So I am actually dependent on the environment for my own state of mind and so I sometimes tend to feel powerless.

Solution: I need to remind myself that I am the master of my own thoughts. I definitely have no control over the situation, but I do have control over my own thoughts. The more I am able to maintain my own positivity, the more it is easy for me, with my positive state of mind, to change the situation to a positive direction.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment