Monday, April 24, 2017

Message of the day

The art of listening enables me to become a support for those around me. 

Projection:When I hear something negative about someone, I usually get influenced by it. Inspite of the fact that I may not have had any negative experience myself, I still tend to get influenced negatively. This brings about a change in my attitude and behaviour towards that person. 

Solution: I need to learn the art of listening which enables me to respond in the right way. When someone describes something which involves the negativity of another person, instead of getting influenced by it, I need to understand his feelings and emotions at that time. When I do this I will be able to provide support to him without adding my own negativity to it. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment