Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thought for Today 30-01-2013

To use the treasure of thoughts well is to get richer with all other treasures. 

The biggest treasure is the treasure of thoughts and all other treasures can be got on the basis of using this one treasure well. If I continue to think waste and negative, I will not be able to use other resources well. On the other hand, if I create positive, powerful thoughts, like iron that is without rust, I will be able to attract the magnet (all good things) towards myself. I become aware of my treasures and I find them growing too. Today I will keep a balance of the account of my thoughts. I will keep checking from time to time the quality of my thoughts. If I find that thoughts are negative, waste or even ordinary; I will create a positive thought and sustain for it a minute at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment