Friday, January 17, 2014

Thought for today 17-1-2014

To have faith is to have the ability to bring solutions. 

Faith enables me to see the positive aspect both in myself and in fate. Whatever happens, it is surely for my benefit and I only need to work at adopting that benefit into my life. Faith makes me free from worry. And a mind that doesn't worry is a mind that is powerful. I can then surely bring solutions even in the biggest problem. Today I will pick up a problem that has been bothering me from a long time. First I will tell myself that I am sure there is a solution for this problem. I will also believe that I have the ability to bring about the solution. After talking to myself in this way, I will try and find at least one thing that I can do to change the situation. It need not be a full solution but at least a step towards a change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment