Friday, February 13, 2015

Message for the day

The method to stay in constant enthusiasm and to keep others enthusiastic is to see specialities in others. 

Contemplation: Many times while I am sincerely working towards my task, I find myself losing my enthusiasm. I also might find people not very happy with me or my work. I do make an attempt to understand their feelings but fail to do so. Such negative responses further reduce my enthusiasm. 

Application: I need to develop the art of looking at specialities in people. The more I am able to see their positive qualities, the more I am able to relate to them with that speciality. This encourages the other person further to use that speciality. This will naturally keep me constantly enthusiastic. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment