Sunday, February 15, 2015

Soul Sustenance

A Message From God On Shivratri (Part 2) 

“As you had been playing your part on the world stage for a very long time, your purity and power slowly started to reduce. You forgot your own self and thought you were the body you were wearing and thus lust, anger, ego, attachment and greed came into your interactions. The love and harmony which was there amongst you was lost and you started cheating and fighting with each other. When you experienced pain and sorrow, you started calling out to me. You started looking for me, you had forgotten that I, your Father, stay in the soul world. You started looking for me in your own world. You had a faint memory that I like you, am a point of light, so you started building temples of Shiv Jyoti Lingam, where you made a symbol of my form to remember me. 

Hearing your cries of pain and conflict, I sent your brothers, who were my pure children to your world to guide you. I sent Mohammed, Jesus Christ, Gautam Buddha, Mahavir, Guru Nanak to your world. They came to teach you the right way of living. They reminded you that I, the Supreme Soul, point of light, Ocean of Purity and Love, am your Father, and I live above in the soul world. They came to connect you to me, but you started looking for me in them. 

As time passed, you got divided in the name of religion, nationalities, caste and creed. You, my sweet children, started waging wars in my name. You built temples of your ancestors, the divine souls who had lived in your world in the Golden and Silver Age (or Heaven) - Shri Lakshmi Narayan, Shri Radhe Krishna, Shri Ram Sita. You built temples to glorify them and you started looking for me in them. As your cries increased, your search for me became more intense. You looked for me in nature. You even thought that I was in each one of you. Some of you dedicated your life to search for me, but still could not find me. Some of you got so entangled in your world of science and technology that you even believed that I did not exist. This was the Copper Age (Dwaparyuga) and Iron Age (Kaliyuga) which lasted for another 2500 years.” 

(To be continued tomorrow …) 

No comments:

Post a Comment