Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Soul Sustenance

A Message From God On Shivratri (Part 4) 

“Sweet children, become aware of your original self and connect to me. Remember me and reclaim your inheritance of Peace, Purity, Bliss, Power and Love. I have come to re-energize you so that together we create the New World, a world where: 

Peace is the religion 
Love is the language 
Compassion is the relationship 
Truth is in action and 
Happiness is a way of living. 

A New World Morning for you … your dream … is very soon going to be a reality.” 

This is the message of God for all of us on the occasion of Shivratri and this is our experience at the Brahma Kumaris, expressed in a few words - He talks to me everyday … He loves me sooo much … He has healed all my pain … He teaches me everyday … I know it’s difficult to believe, but He has really come … Do you want to connect to Him … Do you want to experience a personal relationship with Him … He is here and He is mine … He has finally come ... you don’t believe me ... come and experience for yourself. 

To know Him more, come over to the nearest Brahma Kumaris centre. 

Call … email … 

No comments:

Post a Comment