Sunday, March 13, 2016

Message of the day

To have the light of knowledge is to have the ability to fiish darkness. 

Thought to Ponder: When I have the light of knowledge about something i need to be able to put it into practice. Knowledge then helps me to fiish negativity. If knowledge is not finishing my negativtiy, I need to check if I am understanding things accurately. Knowledge also means that I need to understand if I have the power to transform too. So, I do all that it takes to bring about transformation. 

Point to Practice: Today I wil take up something that I am bohtered with and work on it. i will see what point of knowledge I need to use to make it possible to change that negative into positive. I will bringa out all those points of understanding and practice, which will help me to overcome that negativity. This will help me get the courage and also give me the determination to do the needful. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment