Saturday, March 19, 2016

Message of the day

To be fortunate means to do everything with love. 

Thought to Ponder: Life gives opportunities constantly to express my qualities or to gain new skills. When I understand this, there is no effort in doing things. Each and every action is done with love. Such a person is truly fortunate, because where there is love, everything becomes easy. No new challenge or demand from the external situation is seen as a threat. It, in fact, becomes an opportunity to express my qualities or discover new qualities from within me. 

Point to Practice: Today I will move forward with courage. Whatever situations life brings me, I am going to welcome them with love. I will deal with all those situations with the right spirit. With love I find things becoming easy. I also win the good wishes of others, helping me to move forward with more ease.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment