Friday, March 4, 2016

Message of the day

To understand the importance of time to use it well. 

Thought to Ponder: Each second is like a seed which gives rise to a tree. If that moment is used well, there is benefit for a long time. But, if that moment is lost, there is loss. So, the benefit or loss is in multifolds. Once we understand this, we are able to fully use the treasure of time for our own benefit and that of others. 

Point to Practice: Today I will keep a check on my daily routine to ensure I don't waste any time, but rather use it well. Not to waste time means I enjoy each and every moment, whatever is the task that I am involved in. such use of each moment of time helps me reap a lot of benefit not only for the present but for the future too. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment