Thursday, March 31, 2016

Message of the day

To be in a state of self-respect is to use my specialties. 

Thought to Ponder: It's during challenging situations that I need to use my specialties. Although I do have a lot of qualities that I could use, I find that it is during such challenging times that I am not able to have access to them. A long time practice of remembering and using these qualities will make me access them and use them during such times of need. 

Point to Practice: Today I will remember my specialty. I will remember what my strengths are, what specialties others see in me and rely on me. I will use them through out the day in whatever I do. This will help me remember and use my specialties and will make me have access to them at the time of need. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment