Monday, March 14, 2016

Message of the day

To leave weaknesses is to decorate with virtues. 

Thought to Ponder: True decoration is to decorate ourselves with virtues. For example, happiness and peace brings decoration to my face. In order to be decorated, I need to leave attachment to weaknesses. When I am able to give up weaknesses, my virtues too are uncontaminated. In order to give up weaknesses, I need not give too much importance to them. Instead, I need to focus on working on my strengths. 

Point to Practice: Today I will decorate myself with one virtue. I will start with happiness. When anything happens to take away my happiness, I will remind myself that I cannot spoil my decoraton. I will do all that I can to make happiness a natural part of my life. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment