Monday, December 26, 2016

Message of the day



Concentration on positive thoughts brings power and growth.

Expression:Whatever thoughts are concentrated upon, those thoughts become powerful. It is like the growth of a seed. When a thought, a positive thought, is planted in the mind and it is concentrated upon, it becomes like sunlight adding energy. The more the concentration on them these thoughts begin to grow.

Experience: When I am able to create a positive thought, each morning and water it with attention throughout the day, I am able to find myself becoming more and more powerful. Negative circumstances or people with negativity do not influence me but I become a powerful source for finishing that negativity. I am able to maintain this positive thought under all circumstances.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment