Saturday, December 3, 2016

Message of the day

Real contentment spreads happiness to others too. 

Expression:When one feels contentment but the others are not able to perceive that contentment, it means that it is not true contentment. Real contentment is visible in such a way that others too are able to feel the happiness that is created. When there is real contentment, all thoughts, words and actions are filled with quality.

Experience: When I am content, others automatically recognise the contentment within me. They are able to take benefit from my state. Even in the most hopeless state, I find that I become a source of support for those around me. I am able to give hope to the hopeless and help them get back to a state of happiness. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment