Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Message of the day

The one who is the master is the one who creates positive thoughts under all circumstances. 

Expression:The one who is the master of himself is always able to create the right kind of thoughts according to the circumstance. Never is there the dependency on situations or people for the right kind of responses. Since there is mastery over thoughts, there is also mastery over all words spoken and everything done. 

Experience: When I am able to be a master of myself, I am able to constantly create positive thoughts. I am in touch with the inner resources and I am able to make use of these resources in a timely way. I never get confused or pressurized with outside situations, but am able to be in control in all situations. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment