Friday, December 30, 2016

Message of the day

To finish excuses is to take up full responsibility. 

Expression:To take up responsibility means to be ready to bear the consequences of the action done. The one who is responsible will never give excuses, but will be able to take the responsibility of correcting the situation. Under all circumstances, such a person will be able to give his best without situations hindering his output. 

Experience: When I am responsible, it is not important for me why a mistake happened, but it is more important for me to find a method so that I am able to rectify what has gone wrong. So when I am responsible I am neither worried nor concerned too much for whatever has happened. On the other hand I am able work with lightness to improve the situation. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment