Thursday, December 29, 2016

Message of the day

Change comes with what is done than what is thought of. 

Expression:Thinking about others' actions can give a headache. Instead it is good to think about what is to be done. If someone is doing something wrong, instead of risking one's peace by raising complaints in the mind, it is good to do something to change the situation. When this is done, it creates good feelings for others. These good feelings become like ointments that heal wounds and re-establish friendship and relationships. 

Experience: When I am able to think about what is to be done in all circumstances, I can find myself progressing. There will naturally be the understanding that there can be nothing that can be done to change the other person, so I am able to be happy and content under all circumstances. Yet I am able to have the enthusiasm to make effort to change the situation. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment