Monday, May 30, 2011

Message for the day 28-05-2011

To be sincere with our own specialities is to achieve constant success.

Projection:

We never need to prove what we are, but because of our sincerity our actions become an expression of our specialiites. Just like a diamond never needs to prove but its sparkle is its proof of the value it has. When we work with our specialities with sincerity, then we will never give excuses or have expectations, but use every situation as an opportunity to express our qualities.

Solution:

If I ever find myself giving excuses for my wrong or negative behaviour or words, I need to remind myself of the goodness and specialities that I have. When I do this, I will be sincere for the use of my qualities under all circumstances.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment