Sunday, October 27, 2013

Message for the day

To have the awareness of being God's instrument is to bring about a positive change. Projection: When there is the awareness of being an instrument of God, there would be the desire to do the best and be the best. So each and every thing I do would be for the improvement for the self. Due to this there would be d ivinity and speciality seen in every t hing that is done. This would also bring the awareness of all the resources and they would also be used in a worthwile way. Solution: When I am aware of my own role and what I contribute through my specialities, I recognise the fact that I am a beautiful instrument of God. This awareness naturally helps me be in my state of self-respect under all circumstances. I find myself giving my best and making myself more and more beautiful within. So I find that I am able to bring about a positive change with great ease. In Spiritual Service, Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment