Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thought for today 9-10-2013

Wisdom lies in being strong, rather than being vulnerable. 

When something happens that is not to my liking, I need not get caught up with it. The situation tends to colour my thoughts and I become negative because of the situation. Wisdom lies in being strong, uninfluenced. I need to become a source of power rather that becoming vulnerable to the weaknesses. Today I will smile at everything that happens. Every scene in the drama of life, as it unfolds in front of me, has something beautiful in store for me. It has a gift (maybe in disguise). Today I will appreciate the gift that it brings and move forward.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such good thought which is just apt for me right now. It might act as stimulus to make myself strong after a situation I have faced. Time and again the negative feelings were making me weak.

    ReplyDelete