Saturday, April 19, 2014

Message for the day

To search for solutions is to use resources for the right cause. 

Expression: Usually a lot of energy and time is wasted to find the cause of something that goes wrong. But thinking about that only wastes the resources that could be used for finding solutions. So it is not necessary to understand the causes but to find solutions. So the one who understands this fact is able to make the best use of available resources to correct the situation. 

Experience: Being focused on the solution rather than on the problem, I am able to use all my inner resources in the right way. I am free from complaints and am able to put in effort to do the best in the given situation. I am constantly happy and content because I know that there is a solution for every problem. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment