Thursday, April 3, 2014

Message for the day

To be free from the identification with negativity is to be always light. 

Expression: The one who identifies with his negative traits is always thinking about it. There is a trace of this negativity that is seen in everything he does or talks. He is not able to be free from this negativity because with each passing day the identification with it becomes stronger. Slowly others too start perceiving him in the same way. 

Experience: When I am able to be free from the identification with my negativity, I am able to be constantly light. There might be situations or people who might provoke my negativity, but I am able to maintain my inner positivity. This is because I have managed to finish my identification with the negativity. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment