Friday, April 4, 2014

Message for the day

To receive blessings is to become worthy of them.

Expression: Sometimes there is a desire to receive blessings from God or someone who is considered more powerful. But the one who has truly a thought of winning the love, regard and blessings of the other person is able to put in effort to be worthy of it. So he is constantly trying to be better and better in what he does. Thus he becomes worthy of everyone's blessings.

Experience: When I am constantly making myself more and more worthy, I naturally win the love, trust and blessings from all those I come into contact with. I am committed to whatever I do and know that the blessings of God are with me because I am making effort. I have no fear or insecurity, but go on doing what I have to do with confidence.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment