Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thought for today 30-3-2014

To celebrate achievements is to get the motivation to do more. 

Normally, we expect great achievements from ourselves or from what life offers. As soon as we sow a seed, we expect instant fruits. In fact, that is not possible. We need to first celebrate small little achievements, which will of course lead us to bigger things. But, first it is important to acknowledge those little steps and appreciate them. Then, I will be able to enjoy the journey of life. Today I will move forward. Whatever is my aim, I will make effort to go one step closer to it. Today I will do something to take me closer. Not only that, I will also watch with detachment and see the beauty of my journey and the milestones I have already achieved. So, today I will take the inspiration to keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment