Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Message of the day

Sweet words bring benefit. 

Thought to ponder: When I get upset or disturbed by something that someone did, my immediate reaction is to say something to them. But most times, such words only turn out to be like stones hit at them, which are hurting. In fact, it is all the more important to say something positive and encouraging to someone who neither have the power at that time to act positively nor realize their mistake.

Point to practice: Today I will only say something positive. If I feel that my saying something will not help the other person, today I will not say that. I will pay special attention to what I speak. I will only say that which would create a positive effect. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment