Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Message of the day

To have the consciousness of being on a pilgrimage is to move forward with contentment. 

Thought to ponder: On a pilgrimage, there are many obstacles that one faces. But they don't stop, because their goal is clear. In the same way, in our lives too, when we move forward with clarity, we are able to be free from wasteful actions. We will do only that which is useful and that too with love and dedication. Also, there would be no looking back, the journey is always forward. 

Point to practice: Today I will remember that I am on a pilgrimage. Whatever I do today holds significance and I do it with so much dedication and love. I will only do that which is right. I will not perform any action, which is negative or destructive for the self. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment