Thursday, June 11, 2015

Message of the day


The one who has self-respect is the one who is free from aggression. 

Thought to ponder: When the situation seems out of control, there is naturally a feeling of helplessness. This helplessness further creates tension, which gets expressed in the form of aggression. Such a kind of aggression cannot be suppressed or controlled. To be in the state of one's own self-respect is to be confident and the one who is confident will be assertive but can never be aggressive.

Point to practice: I am able to keep my mind cool, when I am in my state of self-respect. So I never react to situations negatively but I am able to understand the situation and respond in the right way. I take decisions in a calm and composed state of mind, so I find myself relaxed and easy even in the most difficult situations.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment