Saturday, June 20, 2015

Message of the day

The one who is aware of one's fortune enables others to experience their fortune too. 

Expression: To be aware of one's own fortune means to appreciate and use all that one has. Also when there is the awareness of one's own fortune, there is a natural tendency to help people become aware of what they have and how they can benefit from it. So the one who is fortunate becomes a giver. 

Experience: When I am able to recognize my own fortune, I am able to have the joy of being a giver constantly. Whatever the circumstances, I am able to give knowing that I am fortunate. But never is there dependency created on me, because my help is to make them aware of their fortune too and make them independent. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment