Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Message for the day 03-09-2011

To be simple is to be sample (an example).

Projection:

When we are simple in our thoughts, we are simple in our responses to the outer environment i.e., to both situations and people. So internally we are able to remain content. This contentment further brings newness and creativity in the way we respond to situations, and we naturally experience further progress.

Solution:

In all that I do let me check if I am free from expectations i.e., am I free from the complications of waste questions, doubts and expectations. Then naturally I become accurate and inspiring in my actions. I am able to understand the demands of the environment and mould myself accordingly. I become a role model or an example for those around me.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment