Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Soul Sustenance

Meditation To Experience Being An Impartial Observer

Experience the following thoughts one after the other:
I sit in a relaxed position, letting all tensions dissolve.
I relax my shoulders and neck and breathe deeply several times.
Now I focus all my attention inside and observe what is happening in mind.
I observe, and look carefully.
I see myself in different situations; I can identify the things that affect me most, the dependencies on things and people, the various circumstances in which I see myself involved...
I observe how these external factors influence me and change my state of mind. I lack trust in some people, but with others I can express myself freely. There are many influences in my life.
There are the influences of these external factors.
I separate myself from them and observe my inner qualities; I begin to feel that peace, strength and love are part of my original self.
They are so strong that they cannot be influenced by the changing external factors.
I create positive thoughts about myself.
I am a being independent of external influences, and in my inner self there are many qualities. I feel them.
I enjoy being myself in my original peaceful state.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment