Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Message for the day 20-09-2011

To be connected with people's specialities is to have faith in them.

Projection:

Faith is more based on our perception of people rather than just their behaviour. When we have the habit of seeing specialities in each and every person, we are able to create space for the use of these specialities. This automatically reflects our faith in them and their ability to contribute.

Solution:

Let me make a firm practice of seeing at least one positive aspect in each and every person I come into contact with. Then I will be able to use this speciality in a practical way and help the other person also to use this speciality. In this way, I will be able to increase his capability and my faith in him.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment