Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Message for the day 04-09-2011

The one who has the humility to learn and progress is the one who experiences constant joy.

Projection:

We need to take responsibility for the mistakes we have committed and have the enthusiasm to learn from them. This comes when there is humility which also brings honesty with the self. So there is an experience of constant change and progress. At all times there is the ability to bring about change and so there is an experience of joy under all circumstances.

Solution:

When I am honest with myself, I am able to find the joy of learning from my mistakes. Mistakes don't make me heavy because I know I have something to learn from them. There is constantly enthusiasm to bring about a change and move forward. My inner joy allows me to progress constantly thereby becoming an inspiration for many to bring about change.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment