Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Soul Sustenance

Radiating Good Wishes (Meditation) – cont.

The meditation below is a continuation of yesterday’s message. Create the following thoughts slowly:

I am strong... I am brave... within me there is strength and an abundance of peace at my disposal... I am a strong soul full of spiritual power... This power helps me to maintain my happiness... to have hope... to deal with obstacles and difficult situations... I am discovering my authentic being of light... powerful... radiating this light that is so pure and peaceful...

In this stage of strength, I become a source of light... stable... calm... generous... sharing the light of the love of God with others... the love that gives hope, trust... the love that protects and gives courage... I am an instrument to bring hope to this world... a light for the world that has good elevated feelings towards all the souls of this Earth... my heart overflows with love... with good desires and wishes towards all and these wishes spread like the fragrance of flowers... a fragrance that is given as a gift, freely... a fragrance of love that, with gentleness, soothes the suffering of others... it is a massage for the heart. I am a being of peace... I am light... I am a source of light that glows in the dark... gives peace where peace is missing...

Stay some moments in silence in order to feel how these vibrations, so peaceful and pure, spread. And, slowly, return to this present moment conscious of how you are, of your body and what surrounds you. Prepare yourself to carry on radiating peace, light and love in your actions and interactions also.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment