Monday, September 12, 2011

Message for the day 10-09-2011

Silence brings creativity.

Projection:

Every great invention of science or art has always been in silence. Silence just doesn't mean that we don't talk or there is no noise. Silence is a beautiful quality of the mind where we are able to experience the peace that is within. This automatically brings out the best from within us.

Solution:

It is very important to spend a few moments each day in solitude. During this time I need to practice stabilising myself in a single thought of peace. Let the experience of peace from me flow to others too. During interactions too, let me redirect my mind to a state of peace. Consistent practice like this will help me become more and more creative.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment