Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thought for today 1-12-2013

The way to be healthy is to have the nourishment of happiness. 

The best nourishment for both the body and mind is the nourishment of happiness. The one who is able to be in happiness under all circumstances is truly healthy. When I have the aim to be happy, I will start finding reasons to be so. Happiness brings a lot of other qualities that help me empower myself to face challenges. So, I become stronger mentally, thereby becoming physically healthier too. Today I will be happy whatever the situations or challenges I may have to face through out the day. Instead of finding small little reasons to be upset, let me today find small little reasons to be happy. Even when everything seems to be going wrong, there is surely something that is going right or could go right with my
effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment