Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thought for today 4-12-2013

To finish weaknesses from the seed is to ensure they don't come back. 

When I don't understand the real cause of my weakness, I cannot get rid of it fully. It, then, keeps coming back again and again in some or the other form. So, the first thing I need to do is to understand why that particular weakness is coming up again and again. For example, if my weakness is laziness, I need to check if it is because of escapism or fear of failure or any other weakness. This practice helps me to work on my real weakness. Today I will pick out one weakness of mine, which I want to do away with. I will then, try and discover what the real cause of my weakness is. I will then try and work on removing that weakness first. I will also do this with a lot of self-respect without any negative feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment