Monday, December 2, 2013

Thought for today 2-12-2013

The method to be easy is to be busy in the mind with right things. 

If I don't keep my mind busy with the right things, it will just wander and maybe even go to those things that are harmful. The mind is like a child. I need to know the art of keeping it busy, so that it is not attracted to anything harmful. So, it is important that we keep a schedule for the mind too, just as we keep a schedule for the activities of the day. Today I will make a schedule for myself for the mind. My schedule for the mind would be that which inspires me to change my consciousness while I am doing what I am doing. I will remember one quality or specialty of mine and keep it as a background in all I do. For example, I take the thought, "I have a special role to play in the drama of life. I am a good actor using all my best qualities and abilities" It could also be a thought like, "I am contributing my sweetness (or any other value) in all I do".

No comments:

Post a Comment