Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thought for today 10-12-2013

To be a trustee of God is to use all treasures well. 

When I understand that all that is mine is truly God's, I can use all that I have sensibly. I would not want to waste anything that I have - not my money, resources, thoughts or words and actions. I would use all that I have sensibly as an instrument of God. I would also be detached, whilst doing everything. Today I will take up one resource I have, for example, the resource of thoughts. I will remind myself throughout the day that I am a trustee and God has given me these so that I can look after it well and use them for the good of myself or others. When I do this, I will not let negative or waste thoughts to come in. I will only have those thoughts that are useful. So, each day I can keep check on any of the other resources that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment