Thursday, September 10, 2015

Message of the day

The method to remove negativity is to fill with positivity. 

Thought to ponder: Usually, the method of trying to remove negativity is to negate it. That means, I would say "I do not want to be lazy" or "I should not get angry". But we need to remember that we can't remove darkness, except by adding light. In the same way, we can't remove negativity without adding something positive. 

Point to practice: Today I will take up one thing that I always wanted to get rid of. I will then frame it in a positive way. For example, instead of saying "I should not be angry", I will say "today I am peaceful" or instead of saying "I do not want to be lazy" I say "today I have the determination to do what I have to do". This practice will ensure that I sustain positivity. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment