Saturday, September 5, 2015

Message of the day

To consider myself a child of God is to have a right to His powers. 

Thought to ponder: In times of crises, it is very natural to ask God for help or power to face them. Yet, it seems that there is little power for sometime or no power at all to face the situation. On the other hand, when I remind myself that I am a child of God, I will automatically have a right to whatever God has. God is all powerful, full of all powers. It is these powers that I can use as a right, to deal with those difficult situations. 

Point to practice: Today I will take a thought, "I am a child - a child of God. Whatever He has, I too have a right over it." I will use these powers instead of just seeking and asking (still feeling powerless). 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment