Friday, September 4, 2015

Message of the day

To acknowledge small little attainments is to ensure promises made are kept. 

Thought to ponder: We do make promises to ourselves from time to time. But as time passes on, we forget our promises and we are back to where we started, or sometimes worse. We need to notice, acknowledge and remind ourselves of small little attainments we begin to find from the time we started fulfilling our promise. This will fill us with enthusiasm and give us the courage to continue. 

Point to practice: Today I will take up an old promise and write it down on a piece of paper and place it where I can see it again and again. Each day, I will add something to that paper, which is actually something that I have attained because of fulfilling this promise. It could be a small little change, appreciation or positive outcome. I will keep collecting these attainments to keep up my enthusiasm. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment